... to ...
WHO HAVE I WORKED FOR?
- French nationals who need official documents for U.S. immigration.
- American and French nationals who need official documents for French government services.
- A webmaster who wanted to offer an accurate translation of Ben Harper songs from English to French.
- A French association who wanted to translate a website to promote a French artist's artwork.
- Some translation agencies specializing in medical texts.
- Americans who wanted to understand correspondence between ancestors.
- Therapists and doctors who could not communicate with their patients and their families.
- An American writer willing to check facts while writing a book set in France in the Middle Ages.
- An American family planning to spend a month vacationing in France with kids.
- A translator who wanted help with starting work on a Mac platform.
- An American man needing to understand a letter from a former lover.
- The French-American International School in San Francisco for their publications and internal communications.
- A French group of specialists on substance abuse who needed an interpreter for their tour of institutions.
- A French iconographer who presented her techniques to students at Notre-Dame-des-Victoires.
- Institute on Aging